FREE Birth Plan Guide
- Coconut milk
- Frozen blueberries
* Add 1C of oats to 1C of sweetened or unsweetened coconut milk - your preference. Add frozen blueberries, and let the oats sit in a sealed container in the fridge overnight (or for a 7 day shelf life). Finish with two eggs any style. Just trust me on this one :)
- Ground sausage, beef, turkey, or beyond meat
- Diced carrots
- Diced mushrooms
- Tomato paste
- Unsalted Chicken/Veg stock
- 1C red wine
*Sautee ground meat until brown with onions and garlic. Add tomato paste and stock and bring to a simmer. Add in carrots and mushrooms. Cook until veggies are tender. Serve with pasta of choice and cheese. All veggies are optional and replaceable.
*In a gallon sized container, chop up all of these fruits. Mix them together, and keep them on hand for hunger that strikes during nursing sessions. It is great for hydration, fast sugar, and immediate energy.
- Coconut water
- Frozen berries/fruit
- Protein powder of choice
- Greek yogurt
- Handful of spinach or kale
*You know what to do- blend it all up!
- Ribeye steak
- 2C favorite veg sauteed with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper
- Baked sweet potato seasoned with butter, S&P
-Glass of red wine
*It's time to unwind, Mama. This meal is meant to fill you up, treat you, and allow you to unwind all at the same time. This is tried and true for dinner time and waking up ready to feed babe.